Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Animalbet


Finally finished with the vowels for the Animalbet I've been working on for the past few weeks. I'm super pleased with how they've all turned out, but I'm really glad to have completed this portion of the project. Completing the rest of the alphabet is a handsome idea, so we'll see what the future holds~.
If anyone in interested in prints of the letters currently completed, please let me know! I can print a myriad of sizes, and to any amount that you'd like on print-quality paper, and then prints will be mailed out to your specifications! (How exciting!). Christmas is right around the corner, why not give a little artwork this holiday season?
If you're interested, you're welcome to send along a message to my email; magicalamazing@hotmail.com
Don't be a stranger! 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment